Thursday, June 08, 2006

Uncle Mark!

I like the sound of that!

Oh... wait, I'm already an uncle to Jay, Gina's son, but I just got news today that Gina is PREN again!!! (My nonnie pronounces pregnant, "PREN").

I am really excited! Gina is the best mom I have ever met, too. She could be the next Nanny 911. She sets firm boundarys, doesn't cater to poor behavior, such as whining and tantrums (I was the kind of tantrums when I was a shortie), yet she showers her son Jay with love and compassion when it's due, and it just totally fun. And now she's got another bun in the oven!! SUHWEET!

Here's to my older sister Gina. Jenny told me that I need to post a nicer photo of Gina because the last one was "mean". WHATEVER! It was hilareous! But I will.

Here's a shot at my younger sister's wedding. Gina is upper right. Not my style of photography anymore, I've become a little more contemporary since then, but Geenie looks very nice, so does Katherine (center)... anyway, CONGRATULATIONS, GINA!!!

No comments: