Friday, June 30, 2006

Going Postal!

I've never understood what people mean when they say they are "going postal" on this or that, but I am pretty sure I've heard more than one person say that.

I'm going postal too, I guess. Check out my new stamps! I just ordered them, but they should be in next week! Yes, they are legitimate US Postal Stamps. How vain is that? But very cool! I'll be sending surprises to my peeps every month in the mail and they will always have a new stamp design. Here's my first, for July! :)


Pretty soon I'll be sending a surprise gift to all of my peeps, so if you are one of my peeps and want a surprise in the mail, you better send me your mailing address! I'll be using my cool new stamps, but as edible as they look, you probably ought not to try to eat it.

The cake featured in this month's stamp is from Marie's wedding, Troon Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ.

No comments: