Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Doberman Body for Life

I've been travelling to Arizona once again, and I got to spend some time with my Aunt Peggy and Co. It was quite nice! We played golf and didn't keep score at the Scottsdale TPC. It was actually really comfortable, we started in the evening, like 6. I played like crap (what's new), but it was a blast. Hit some good ones, and some bad ones.

Then I got to hang with her mutts, Shelby and Bart! I think it was about a year ago that I met Bartholomew for the first time. He was a little shaver. Shelby could pick on him, but see how the tables have turned!

This is Bart, before he took the Bill Phillips Body for Life Challenge:


Who's the boss now? Bart is like, twice the size as Shelby! I LOVE these dogs.
Bart's "after" photos from the BFL 12 week Challenge. Bart put on 60 pounds of lean muscle and body fat percentage DROPPED to just 9%! Now THAT is a success!

That's Shelby, Bart's "big" in the background... kind of!

No comments: