Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Big MAC

I'm playing catch up on my blog! Sorry peeps! I've been busy this week. I am writing an article right now for Rangefinder Magazine... I'll tell you what it's about later... it's a SURPRISE!

And I've spent many a late night putting together an outline for the 2007 Wedding and Portrait Photographer's International convention. As you know I was a Master Class presenter this year. While I was in Vegas, I got to hang out with Jim Kennedy, who's quite possibly the largest wedding photographer out of Orange County, CA. He's literally making history in this business, so I am excited at the opportunity to speak at the next WPPI Convention and Trade Show in Vegas. I sent out our outline this morning.

This week for Splurge Day, Jenny and I got a Big Mac. A big MAC. Here I am, stealing the mac from the Apple store. Photo courtesy of Cherry Creek Mall Security Camera.


I've been so busy though, it's been set up, but only turned on once so far.

I'm excited about it for many reasons, one that pertains to my peeps is my new upcoming iBlog! It's not just another silly ol' blog, guys... I'll be able to post slideshows to music after every wedding I photograph! It will be cleaner and more custom!

Also, get ready for CafieroBride.com. It's my new web site, not to replace Cafierophoto.com, but that's a secret, too! You'll see!

No comments: