Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Union Station: Denver, Colorado

I'll let this be more of a visual post. Here are some of my shots from a recent photographic field trip that Jenny and I went on a while ago to the old train station here in Denver.

What is a "telegraph"? ;)


I didn't step on any cracks. You can thank me for that however you feel necessary, Mom.



SWEET!


Probably my favorite shot. Just really random. If you ever get a chance, do a google search on legend photographer Henri Cattier Bresson. He's REALLY random, but visually stimulating. It's a lot of fun to see his work.


This is a rubber cone that I found sitting next to a janitor's supply door.




1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

We survived the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. We desperately need help. We are somewhere in the South Pacific. Is anybody out there?