Saturday, May 06, 2006

Allenspark, Colorado Wedding!

I just got home from shooting a really great wedding in Allenspark, CO, which is sort of near Estes Park. This wedding was at the Wild Basin Lodge, which was my first time shooting there. I loved it and hope to shoot there again! Meet Dina and Cameron. I loved working with them, they were just totally laid back and cool and just wanted to have a great wedding for their guests to witness.

Here's Dina's reaction to... probably some funny joke I told. ;)

Wine, anyone?


I loved the clouds today!

This might count as one of my favorite ring shots!

Gotta love a good embrace.

Who's this creepy guy that keeps showing up in the background with a camera? This shot was 100% intentional. It's just something I do at every wedding for some reason. I'll post my gallery soon!

Detail shot from the Wild Basin Lodge!

I love this shot. This was the mother of the bride. She's in a wheel chair and doesn't come out of it often, but her son insisted that she get up and dance. You can really tell how great of a time she's having! You should have seen her dance! She was absolutely loving it. As she headed out I heard her say, "Oh dear, that was really a nice time". :) I have some great shots of her dancing, but I REALLY like the reaction shot.

Check out this Colorado Sunset! Ya gotta love the Colorado Rockies!!! (NOT the baseball team... just in general. You pickin up what I'm layin down?)

No comments: