Sunday, May 07, 2006

Splurge Day!

Warning: the following post features early morning, right out of bed photos. Don't be alarmed, I will NOT show up to your wedding unshaven, wearing Jeans and a Hoodie!

I'm on my fourth week of doing the 12 week Body for Life Challenge. I did take a "before" photo, but I'm not posting that until after I do my 12 week "after" photo. So far I've lost almost 9 lbs, which is like two bags of potaters. I am starting to feel different. Anyway, the fun part of this "lifestyle change" is the one day a week where I can eat WHATEVER I want. It's my splurge day! I binge each Sunday to the point of self disgust. I chose Sunday because I'm usually out shooting weddings on Saturday and if I'm going to splurge, it's going to be ALL DAY LONG. At weddings, my clients may find it offensive if I bring a box of doughnuts with me, although at a recent wedding Amber, my pin up bride had Krispy Kreme doughnuts while she was getting ready and I had one, but that was the week before my diet! It's great. Today, Jenny and I went out for Krispy Kreme doughnuts! We totally pigged out. Jenny's doing this with me.

So here are some very attractive photos of us pigging out at the Highlands Ranch Krispy Kreme. Mmmmmm.....

I tried to eat every one of the rasberry jelly filled doughnuts, but as soon as I finished off this batch, they had already made another 200. What a dirty trick.


Here's a photo of Jenny. You know she's ready to eat because her mouth is open. Kind of like one of those Venus Fly Traps, you know?

Oh man, their glazed doughnuts are TO DIE FOR! Literally! If you eat too many, there is a good chance that you will eventually die. Be careful. I'm taking a risk here, eating too many.

Jenny takes the modest approach and selects the most desireable doughnut before shoving.

And finally, I put on the Krispy Kreme hat and laugh at the storefront. I'LL BE BACK!

No comments: