Friday, April 14, 2006

VEGAS! (cont...)

Well, everybody knows that in Vegas you should expect to have a few cocktails. I love cocktail hour, and we had a few of them in Vegas. We went to see Mama Mia, which was awesome, and we had some really stiff ZOMBIEs... which are basically a whole bunch of different kinds of rum with a splash of juice. My kind of cocktail! We also had some martinis at the Stone Crab Restaurant













...and my favorite wine, LaFonda, just like the girl from Napolean Dynomite! (OK, I penned in the "a" at the end. Couldn't help myself!)

2 comments:

Rick said...

Hi Mark, I was one of the attendees at you Master Class. Your class was one of the best I've been to in the last 5 years of going to conventions. I am going to impliment some of your ideas including a blog on my website and starting to excersise more.
Thanks for the great presentation
Rick Snider
Snidser Studios Photography

cheryl said...

Hi Mark, I was an attendee at your Master Class in LAS. I am just starting in the business after many years as a flight attendant for a major carrier...so Im not the passenger, not the pilot,but have been along for the ride....now its time to take the controls and file my own flight plan. Thanks for all the postive energy, info, was a wonderful presentation. Best of the 6 master classes I went to. Cheryl